We have always focused on adopting the 5S / 5R Concept
SEIRI - RINGKAS - concise
SEITON - RAPI - neat
SEISO - RESIK - clean
SEIKETSU - RAWAT - care
SHITSUKE - RAJIN - discipline
as the fundamental or basic of the Company’s management, especially relating to workplace cleanliness and security. As the implementation of Total Quality Management (TQM), we are committed to consistently produce the highest quality products for all customers in accordance with the applicable industry standards.
Thus, in the implementation of Total Quality Management (TQM) we have always involved all employees from manufacturing line, services line as well as administration line through:
- Tightening production process control.
- Improving employees' understanding and awareness of Quality System, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety through training, dissemination of information, and implementation.
- Development of Quality Management System, Environment, and Occupational Health and Safety on a continuous and sustainable basis.
- Evaluation and Monitoring of the Implementation of Quality Management System, Environment, and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Consistent implementation to comply with the law, relevant regulations, and other requirements relating to Quality System, Environment, and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Prevention of environmental pollution and reduction of environmental impact arising from materials, processes, and products.
- Encourage efficient use of resources and the use of environmentally friendly and recyclable natural resources.
- Control of environment and hazardous elements in accordance with the relevant requirements.